Friday, August 14, 2009

ACEO-X - The Card I Received

Sorry, I've been a little slack on blogging, I guess I got out of the habit a couple of weeks ago when my sister was visiting, but it's time to get it together again. One thing that I have been meaning to blog about (and it has been on my "To Do" List) is the great ACEO I received from BiancaDenise on our first ACEO-X (ACEO Exchange). Bianca's got a real contemporary style in her artwork that shows up in her great photography, cards & jewelry. Isn't this great? I love all the layers!


As some of you know, the ACEO-X is a club that was formed last month. Once every couple of months, we all make one ACEO and exchange it with someone else from the list. This was our first exchange, it was a ton of fun! You can see all the other submissions, including my own here.

For more information on how you can get involved in the next exchange, click on the logo below.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Kat!!! That was such a nice write up. I love your blog. Can't wait for the next ACEO-X!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool! I enjoyed looking at all the ACEOs. someone I know is involved with swaps on http://swap-bot.com.

    ReplyDelete