Tuesday, June 30, 2009

OOAK ACEOs Currently in my Shop

Interwoven Melody OOAK ACEO

Inspired by a few of my newfound scrapper friends I have pushed myself away from the computer and been creating a few actual handmade ACEOs. Although I won't be giving up my digital camera (and nobody even better think about taking away my Photoshop), I have been enjoying myself! Tell me, what you do you think?

Classic Encounters OOAK ACEO

An ACEO for those who do not know stands for Art Cards, Editions and Originals are miniature works of art the size of a baseball or playing card. They can be framed or stored in a trading card album. ACEOs can be created in any medium available in the art world. There are no rules limiting the artist, except that the dimensions have to be 2.5" x 3.5". They're a great way of collecting original art, at an affordable price.

All of the One of a Kind (OOAK) ACEOs shown here are available in my Etsy shop, just click on the image to take you directly to that ACEO in my shop.

Faded Memories OOAK ACEO

No comments:

Post a Comment