Saturday, October 3, 2009

Newest PETITE Mini Sets

My new 2" PETITE mini notecards seem to be going over really well, especially now that they are available (for a limited time) with
FREE PERSONALIZATION* on the backs. I just wanted to share with you the sets that I've introduced this week. For awhile now, I have been wanting to do a sentiments pack, one that says all the little sayings we could use to send our customers at any given time. Thanks to nikid for asking me to make a set especially for her shop. She is offering them to her customers at a very low, low price to add to gift orders for her fabulous chocolates & treats.

Here's another set I introduced this week. No sentiments, just beautiful warm fall colors and images. As always, my petite sets are available in sets of 10 with envelopes or 20 without. Be sure to click on the links right under the pictures to take you right to that item in my shop. :)

3 comments: